Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Coupons.com has some great new coupons out!
~$2/1 Huggies Baby Wipes (320ct or larger)
~$5/1 any can of Enfagrow
~$0.50/1 Chipotle Cheddar, Sour Cream & Onion, or Barbecue Chex Mix (4.5oz or larger)
~$0.50/1 Chocolate Chex Mix (4.5oz or larger)
~$2/1 Bic Soleil Bella Shaver 3pk
An Iowa egg producer is recalling 228 million eggs after being linked to an outbreak of salmonella poisoning.
The federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said eggs from Wright County Egg in Galt, Iowa, were linked to several illnesses in Colorado, California and Minnesota.
The eggs were distributed around the country and packaged under the names Lucerne, Albertson, Mountain Dairy, Ralph's, Boomsma's, Sunshine, Hillandale, Trafficanda, Farm Fresh, Shoreland, Lund, Dutch Farms and Kemps. Eggs with package dates May 16-Aug13th and product codes: P-1026, P-1413, and P-1946 have the potential to be contaminated.
Go HERE to read all the details!
I just received the following offer from Kraft First Taste: a coupon for one (1) FREE package of KRAFT HOMESTYLE Macaroni & Cheese Dinner (up to a $3.99 value). All coupons are delivered in 4 to 6 weeks and are offered while supplies last. Offer expires 11/30/2010.
You may want to log into your Kraft First Taste account to see if you have this offer waiting on you! If you don't see it today, keep checking your account.
Rebates are a great way to earn extra money and save you money on items you would normally buy anyway. Plus it's exciting to open your mailbox and find a rebate check or gift card several weeks or months later! =)
Thanks so much Greta!
Friday, August 13, 2010
Coupons.com has released some fabulous coupons:
~$5/1 Enfamil Gentlease, A.R. or ProSobee Powder 22oz
~$1.50/2 Kellogg's Fruit Loops, Apple Jacks, and/or Corn Pops Cereal
~$0.50/1 Lawry's 8oz or 16oz Seasonded Salt, 6oz or 11oz Garlic Salt, or any size Garlic Powder
and TONS of Glade coupons!
For those of you who don’t know, Swagbucks is an excellent way to earn a little extra money by doing the same things you do everyday. What are Swagbucks? They are "points" you earn by simply doing your normal routine searches using Swagbucks for your search engine. It's that easy!
There are other ways you can earn Swagbucks too:
- Go to the Swagbucks homepage, click on the "Special Offers" tab in the left column, click on No Obligation Offers, skip through several ads, and you will get 2-4 Swagbucks. You can do this daily!
- Go to the Swagbucks homepage, scroll down until you see the "Special Offers" section in the middle of the page with pictures. Watch the videos to earn 1-4 Swagbucks.
- Go to the Swagbucks homepage, click on "Daily Polls" tab and get 1 Swagbuck simply by answering the daily poll.
- Go to the Swagbucks homepage, click on "Trusted Surveys" and earn Swagbucks for answering surveys. No limit to how many Swagbucks you can earn a day!
- Be sure to check your messages from TSG and the blog frequently for chances to find Swagcodes to enter and earn more Swagbucks.
- Invite your friends to Swagbucks and every Swagbuck they win, you'll win as well!
Cash in your Swagbucks for prizes like gift cards to some of your favorite stores. For example, 450 Swagbucks= $5 Amazon eGift Card. I've already cashed in enough Swagbucks for $40 Amazon eGift Cards. I'm saving them for Christmas. Free gifts..Woohoo! =)
Join Swagbucks, search, and start saving!