Buying coupons has been an excellent way for me to stock up on valuable coupons easily and save a ton of money in the process. For example, I purchased 20 of the $2/1 Pampers Wipes coupons ($40 value) on Ebay for $12. These wipes are currently on rollback at Walmart for $1.97 each making them FREE with these coupons. So I was able to get the $12 I spent back, save an additional $28, plus get 20 boxes of baby wipes FREE!!! Now I have a huge stockpile and won't have to buy baby wipes for a long time! =)
I recommend using the following sites:
- Be sure you know exactly what product the coupon is valid, the exact value (Is it $2/1 or $2/2?), how many quantities you are buying, and the coupon doesn't say "Do Not Double."
- Is shipping included in the price of the coupon or extra?
- Keep in mind the expiration dates of coupons and the shipping time involved before you purchase coupons online. You want to have enough time to use them before they expire.
- Make sure you buy from highly rated sellers on Ebay.
- Use only 4 or 5 of the same coupon per transaction especially if you are getting the item FREE. The cashier might think it looks suspicious and give you a hard time.