- 1 pkg chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 small container Cool Whip topping, thawed
- 1 pkg Oreo cookies (crushed)
- 1 pkg gummy worms
- Mix pudding mix and milk. Whisk together well!
- Whisk in about ¾ of the tub of cool whip; about 6 oz.
- Then stir in about 1 ½ cups crushed Oreos.
- You can now scoop pudding mixture into individual serving cups, or 1 large serving bowl (see suggestions).
- Top with remaining cookie crumbs to make it look like dirt.
- Add Gummy worms, artificial flowers, or live edible flowers to decorate!
- Refrigerate at least 10 minutes before serving.
I can't wait to make this super cute snack with my kids...Enjoy! =)