Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tipster Tuesday: Subscribe to your local newspaper!



I recently decided to subscribe to my local newspaper and I was super excited when they told me about an awesome special. I could receive the Sunday and Wednesday paper for only $1.00/week. I've been paying $2.00/week for the Sunday paper alone. Papers vary from region to region, but my Wednesday paper has additional coupons and sale circulars not found in the Sunday paper. So my total savings: $52.00/year. That is 64% off the news stand price! WOW! Plus I will receive an extra paper with more coupons. Even better! Did I mention I have the convenience of the paper delivered right to my door every week. =)

Why pay more? Go HERE for a list of discounted Newspapers by State or call your local paper to see how much you can save!

Happy Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment