Thursday, August 12, 2010

$5 Amazon Credit!



Remember that awesome Parents Magazine 1-year subscription from Amazon I told you guys about on Tuesday? Well it just got better! I received the following email from Amazon:

"To thank you for being an Amazon.com Magazines customer, we've created an exclusive $5.00 code just for you. Use the code from your email at checkout, and you'll see $5.00 deducted from your order total. Please note that this credit may be used to buy any item offered by Amazon.com, but it is not valid on purchases of used items or other products sold by third parties."

I placed the Parents subscription in my cart on Tuesday, but I didn't order it because I wanted to add some more things to my order before checking out. I'm so glad I waited because I just got $5 off my order total! Woohoo! =)

Now I have no idea if this will work, but if you haven't ordered your Parents subscription...try placing the subscription in your cart and wait to see if you get the same email. It's worth a try! If you have already ordered your Parents subscription, be on the lookout for your $5 credit email. I've never ordered a magazine from Amazon before, so I can't figure out how else they think I'm a Amazon Magazines customer?!

The code is good until September 10th...Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment